We want to give new business owners quick ways of estimating various figures without having to lookup what the calculations and inputs need to be.
We configured nearly 20 online tax and business calculators, to name a few:
- Year-end filing calculator
- Net profit calculator
- Gross profit calculator
- Corporation Tax Calculator
- VAT Calculator
- Business failure (Z-Score) Calculator
- Payroll Calculator
We write to answer questions that new business owners ask on Google and on YouTube.
And at the end of every month, we roundup and curate the best content into a monthly newsletter so you can stay on top of your business’ success.
When you start a company, there are many obstacles that you come across that you may not be aware of.
We have designed these business courses to enable founders to be proactive, and therefore come across less surprises when it comes to meeting supplier or tax payments.
Some of our business courses include:
- How to do the bookkeeping as a business owner
- All you need to know about accounting as a business owner in Ireland
- How to set up and use Xero in Ireland
- Excel for business owners
- How to build a great startup business
- How to set up a company in Ireland
- All you need to know about Irish Taxes
- How to raise finance for your Irish business
Video Tutorials (The Accounting Channel)
We first started helping business owners through our YouTube channel by giving them information, resources and business tools that are needed when starting a business for the first time. We have some useful playlists and videos, such as: